Saturday, December 1, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge

 
The 2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge is hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.  The goal is to read a book a month from the following paranormal list.  The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
 

The goal is to read at least one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves/Shifters
  • Fey
  • Angels/Nephilim
  • Mermaids
  • Dragons
  • Zombies
  • Demons
  • Witches/Wizards
  • Ghosts
  • Aliens
  • Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)
I decided to focus my list on books I have on my shelves already.  My shelves have been continuously growing over the last few years and it is time to begin reading them.  So here is my list...
  1. January (Vampires)-- Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson
  2. February (Angels/Nephilim)--Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
  3. March (Fey/Fae)--The Battle Sylph by LJ McDonald
  4. April (Demons)--The Dream Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  5. May (Aliens)--Heart Mate by Robin D. Owens
  6. June (Zombies)--My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
  7. July (Witches/Wizards)--The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
  8. August(Mermaids)--Sleeping with the Fishes by Mary Janice Davidson
  9. September (Dragons)--Something M.Y.T.H. INC. by Robert Asprin
  10. October (Ghosts)--Ghost At Work by Carolyn Hart
  11. November (Werewolves/Shapeshifters)--City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  12. December (Other)--Maximum Ride by James Patterson
Very excited to get started on this list of books and my first reading challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm also very excited to get started! I like your list :) City of Bones is a good book. Good luck!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete