Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (Week 1)



Stacking the shelves is meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  The idea is to share with other bloggers what you have bought, borrowed , won, gifted or traded in books for the week whether it be in either physical or ebook format. 

Books I have Bought:

Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth--Black Friday purchase at Target for $4.00
 
Books I have Borrowed:
The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen



The Looking Glass Wars (The Looking Glass Wars #1) by Frank Beddor
 


3 comments:

  1. YAY for Divergent! So good and I can't wait for the movie to come out :) Awesome books this week!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent! I read it a while back though and I still haven't read Insurgent. i hope you enjoy all of your books. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete